9/11/2013

[Shinchonji News] A Foreign Pastor says, "What I have witnessed in Shinchonji..."

"Chairman Man Hee Lee has received the revelation from God", "The word of Shinchonji will be preached all through the world."


The Shinchonji open bible seminar is now drawing more attention from the international ministers as well as the domestic ones than ever before. Especially, the seminar held in May 6~7 in Seoul was dignified by the participation of the several pastors from Europe, America and the South Africa.


Rev. Berry Isaac(from Capetown, South Africa) prayed, "Pastors should be the heralds to learn the word of Shinchonji and teach it to the congregation members."


Rev. Joseph Weiner(from Capetown, South Africa) commented, "Prior to the open bible seminar, I have looked into the course the chairman Lee had followed up until now, and deeply impressed by his movement. And I could convince myself that God's plan is happening here visiting where the chairman Lee had received the revelation from God." He also added, "I really appreciate chairman Man Hee Lee for inviting me to this seminar and wish God to bless Shinchonji greatly."


Rev.Daniel Brown(from Capetown, South Africa) said, "I had attended the Shinchonji open bible seminar in South Africa. I was greatly moved at that time, but today I am impressed much more than that. And chairman Man Hee Lee testifies the word of God exactly based on the bible, so this word will definitely spread throughout the world, I believe, because God is truly with him."

Rev.Berry Isaac also stated, "I came here to know about Shinchonji and what I realized here is that all saints of Shinchonji as well as chairman Lee has such a passion and enthusiasm for the word of God. I will testify about what I have witnessed and perceived here when I return to Capetown."


In the meantime, chairman Man Hee Lee preached that the revealed word of Shinchonji must be taught by the enlightened pastors to the congregation members. And he emphasized that falsehood should be put to an end along with the religious war and the world war.


No comments:

Post a Comment